Vacancy Details Form - School
On behalf of our School/Institution mentioned in the application form (hereafter referred to as “the School”), I agree to the terms and conditions with QUESTERIND, #25, Vada Agaram Road, Mehta Nagar, Aminjikarai, Chennai - 600029 (hereinafter referred to as “the Agency”).
Scope of Services
Based on the requirements of the School for various positions, the Agency will identify appropriate persons through either any one or a combination of means such as external advertising, in house search of existing data bank and headhunting. After in house assessments of the relevant skills and interviews, the Agency will send resumes of short listed appropriate candidates to the School for their review. Based on the School’s input, the Agency would arrange for interviews with School personnel.
Terms & Conditions
To facilitate the above the School will: -
- For all positions, define and provide the Agency, recruitment criterion for each of the job.
- Designate an Executive who would be a person of authority, to facilitate day-to-day coordination.
- Provide a day’s induction to the Agency team designated to the account, to observe the interviews and understand the job/ process requirements.
- Allocate one day of the week, for a detailed feedback on the candidates forwarded by the Agency to the School during that week.
- Inform the Agency of any duplication of candidates within two days of receipt of the candidature.
Treat all information regarding technology, tests, processes etc. in strictest confidence.
On selection, the School must give the Agency a complete breakup of the compensation offered to each candidates to enable the Agency to bill the Candidate (shall be kept in strict confidence). In case some of the profiles are not short listed, the School will return the CVs to the Agency.
All requisitions and requests and other work related communication from the School would be in writing/e-mail.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing/e-mail, the School will not hire or solicit the employment of the agencies personnel without mutual consent during the period of agreement and six months thereafter for themselves.
Both the agency and the School shall at all times keep the information provided by each other in complete confidence.